Kevin provides the highest quality IT support to Central Coast Law Firms, Startups, and other local businesses.
On-Site And Remote Assistance
Whether you need to bring a consultant in on your system upgrade project or are looking to reduce IT costs by outsourcing maintenance and support, Kevin is available to help Central Coast businesses.
Kevin’s vast experience planning infrastructure growth in a variety of sectors makes him a trusted advisor to local businesses seeking the right growth and scalability options.
Computer Service & Repair
Software & Hardware Installation
Network & Telephone Cabling
Data Center Design
Kevin HelmerKevin is expert at negotiating software, support, and telecommunication contacts to ensure the best cost and usability for his clients. It is his commitment to success that enables Kevin to take on ambitious projects and work quickly through challenges.
Trusted IT Professional
Kevin Helmer is more than your average geek, bringing decades of experience in IT problem-solving and strategic leadership to each new challenge. Kevin balances his unsurpassed technical skills with an approachable, warm demeanor that inspires his clients to trust him with their most critical IT assets. From identifying scope to evaluating, purchasing, and installing projects, Kevin’s vast experience includes:
- organization-wide networks
- state-of-the-art telephones systems
- servers, routers, controllers and computer closet peripherals
- end-user computer systems, hardware and software
After graduating from Purdue University, Kevin Helmer worked in Datacom design at Unisys Corporation with A-Series large mainframe architecture. He went on to work with Open Text (formerly Hummingbird/Beame & Whiteside Software) working 11 years supporting TCP/IP development staff and managing a regional IT Department.
Most recently, Kevin has designed a wide area IPSEC VPN network, providing critical linking of multiple law offices that has allowed this law firm to grow revenue while reducing costs.
- Designed and implemented a strategic plan to centralize filing sharing and billing system
- Migrated end-users to Google Apps across platforms, providing the ability to access email, calendar, documents, chat, video conference and cloud storage/sharing
- Installed office equipment to all locations (copiers, faxes, telephone systems)